- Blade Selection - How to find the best blade for the job at hand.
- Snath and Blade Fitting - The Snath, the Blade and the Mower in Perfect Harmony.
- Sharpening Principles - The importance of the mower's sharpening skill.
- Peening the Blade - using a jig - Peening jig - an aid for the average novice.
- Peening the Blade - free hand - The Classical Method of Scythe Blade Peening.
- Principles of Movement - The Scythe Must Dance...
- Improving Snath Ergonomics - An Evaluation and Step-by-step guide to retrofitting some existing models.
- Hay making - Making Hay on Fairy Hill Farm - a photo essay.
- Grain cradle - A simple grain cradle design from Slovakia.
A slightly different cradle design is described in this video.
- Video - The End of Cheap Oil and The Rise of the Scythe.
For more technical information, please go directly to: scytheconnection.com